The Canterbury Community Pharmacy Group provides industry-leading support for pharmacies around Canterbury.
Membership is available to pharmacy business owners (full membership) as well as pharmacists and interns (associate membership).
Benefits of membership include:
- Advocacy to national and local pharmacy service agreements and other pharmacy-related issues
- Involvement in local multidisciplinary pharmacy service developments
- Regular updates on relevant and meaningful information to pharmacy owners and practising pharmacists
- Opportunities to engage in health system wide learning, development and support opportunities
- Access to web based data and information
Fill in the contact form to speak to a member of the CCPG team about your Pharmacy becoming a Member.
To become an Associate member, free of charge, complete an application form available here and take advantage of the support and advocacy of a dedicated industry leader.